Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"This Could Be Love"

Dearest The Internets,

I'm feeling a little woozy and my heart is racing. B & Lu's Fall 2009 dress selection is begging to be loved by yours truly. I have selected my Top 3 choices in the dress catergory. Ready...GO!

1.) The Layla Dress- Plum
Who can say no to that neckline? Please, I dare you!  I can see myself being ridiculously good looking in this dress and some gray slouchy boots.

2.) The Raquel Dress- Black
Basic. Black. Boom! Enough said.

3.) The Owl Dress- Paprika/Gray
This one is not actually "NEW" and I've had my eye on it for a little bit, but its definitely praise worthy. I love owls, I love dresses and I love color blocks. When those three things come together as one, well, colour me in lust.

Swoon!
Feverishly yours,

ekg♥

1 comment:

Weesha said...

oh you have to get the owl dress- it's so pretty!