Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"A Celebration Upon Completion"

Dear The Internets!

Ay. Dios. Mio! (Oh. My. God!)

I'm not exactly sure why I'm so excited for this (see: it's not like any of it will fit me... unless there's a scarf or two in the mix.), but I am. Are you ready?  Jean Paul Gaultier for TARGET? Yesssss! 

(( (((http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/10/jean_paul_gaultier_to_do_targe.html))) ))) See!

Congratulations are in order, Skinny Bitches. I tip my hat to you. On the ol' (availability of) Fashion Scoreboard-  You: 3,382,561 Fatties: 13.5


(Do you just love how I cleverly made the TARGET logo with a HEART? Thought so.)

Terribly green with envy,

ekg♥

P.S. I hate would like to punch people who refer to Target as T-ahr-jay. Its not even cute! Your attempts at faux-"class" are insulting.  Seriously. The logo isn't a bulls-eye for nothing.  Now go stand in front of it so the rest of us can shoot you with our poisonous arrows of trivial hate.

2 comments:

Mara said...

LOLOLOL! Bring on the cone bras and short shorts!

It's EKG! said...

I expect you to try it all on Mara. I see lots of fitting room pics in your future!