Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Cold And Blue And Lifeless"

 Dear The Internets,

BOO! Admit it, I scared you! Okay, maybe not?

October is my favourite month of the year; Halloween my ultimate holiday. Every year I break down and revel in the awesomeness of Halloween merchandise...stickers, cards, candy, jack-o-lanters, decorations. You name it, I hoard it!

I'm still on the fence about this year's costume, though. I have a lot of ideas but no real action plan. I am, however, absolutely enamoured by the thought of me in this !!! Slutty fairytale character costumes aren't really my thing, so I would put a twist on it. ZOMBIE Snow White...er...."Snow Princess!" (Sorry, Disney Licensing Police.) Everything is better when there's zombies involved.

We shall see. October 31st is still a few weeks away. I can always pull out something I already own and save myself the $70. Cackle, Cackle.

Frightfully yours,

ekg♥

1 comment:

Giggly said...

Oooh! Zombie Snow White!! Yesss!