Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Lovely Bones

Yo! Internets!

Saw The Lovely Bones last night. It was okay. I'm not entire sure what kind of expectations I had of it going in, but to be completely honest I didn't feel anything coming out. Nothing. It didn't really touch me. I'm not sure. It was longer than it probably should have been and at times (see: often) the imagery was excessively overdone to the point of boredom. Yeah Peter Jackson, I'm talking to you. We get it, CGI is cool. Yawn. Snooze. ZzzzZZZzzZzz.....


2.75 out of 5 yummy cupcakes

Still,  a must see for anyone who enjoyed the book.  But if you wait for DVD, it won't kill you (and leave you stuck in the middle.)

Plus, Internets, I'm so in love with Stanley Tucci!  He was tremendous in the role of the despicable George Harvey. Every time he came on screen I wanted to bash his face in with a rusty crowbar.

Sincerely,

ekg♥

1 comment:

Fre$h as $he Wannabee said...

omG i LOVE TUCCI!!! HE WAS AMAZING IN THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA...I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THIS MOVIE BUT I GUESS I WILL WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ON DVD *WOOT WOOT*